Here are presentations, briefing documents, and infographics with utility-focused information on AERC and window attachments.
- Presentation describes window attachments and provides background and market information on AERC, energy savings potential, pilots, and other relevant utility-focused information.
- Brief designed to explain to utilities the energy, non-energy, and financial benefits of window attachments. Describes the value AERC can provide utilities, and explains how they can get involved with AERC.
- AERC utility program overview that outlines the structure of successful retail window attachment pilot programs, effective marketing strategies, suggested program criteria, overall savings and cost-effectiveness, other program possibilities, and the challenges and lessons learned from previous pilots.
- Handout intended for prospective AERC members (manufacturers, retailers, research labs, energy efficiency organizations, etc.) that gives general overview of AERC’s mission and the benefits of becoming an AERC member.
What Can Window Attachments Do for Me? (Infographic)
- Consumer-focused infographic that shows consumers what window attachments are and encourages them to look for the AERC label when purchasing window attachment products.
How to Read the AERC Label (Infographic)
- Describes and explains how to read the AERC label and interpret the AERC energy rating.